For people who like good food and family fun, so, everyone.
The 58th Annual Fresno Greek Fest, California’s Premier Greek Fest.
• $6/Adults (Discounted admission tickets available online)
• FREE – Seniors (65+) and Children (under 12)
August 24-26, 2018
• Friday, August 24, 2018 – 4pm-Midnight
• Saturday, August 25, 2018 – 11am-Midnight
• Sunday, August 26, 2018 – 11am -6pm
The grounds of the beautiful St. George Greek Orthodox Church
• 2219 N. Orchard , Fresno, CA (SW corner of First and Clinton)
So many reasons! Here are a few specifics:
Gyros, Souvlaki, Vegetarian Plates, Greek Fries, Fried Calamari, Haloumi, Greek Coffee, Frappes and Ice Cream. Not to mention, Moussaka, Pastichio, Spanakopita, Tiropita, Olives, Sausage, Greek Salad, Feta Cheese, Dolmades, Greek Chicken, Lamb Shank, and more! So much food!
GREEK MARKET (AGORA)!
Looking for hard to find Greek ingredients? Visit our Greek Market in the main hall! For more information – Click Here
In addition to St. George’s own dance groups, authentic Greek dancers from all over the state have been invited to perform! Every region of Greece will be represented and, of course, everyone is invited to join in the fun!
A full Grecian-style Taverna (bar), Greek wine tasting, Frappe’s, microbrew Greek craft beer, Greek coffee and more! There’s something for everyone!
Food items, trinkets, souvenirs and gifts for the whole family!
Don’t miss our Greek bookstore which offers books and publications, unique Greek jewelry, icons and gift items plus hard to find authentic Greek food staples.
Tour the newly renovated, awe-inspiring domed ceiling and stained glass at St. George Church!
• For more information about St. George Church – Click Here
The Olympians, a popular Greek band from Long Beach, will be performing on the Main Stage while, direct from Greece, the HoHLax Trio will be playing an acoustic set on the patio.
FUN FOR THE KIDS!
Water slides, games, bounce houses, arts and crafts, dress up photo booth, tractor train ride, and even gold mining!
Individual Youth Tickets: $1.00/per ride
• Pack of 10 Tickets: $8.00
• Pack of 20 Tickets: $15.00
• Unlimited Daily Wrist Band (includes bounce houses/water slides): $10.00