Welcome to our second Greek Fest TO GO!
We've thought long and hard about how to offer at least part of our Festival experience this year
while keeping our team and fest goers safe. (And festivals are about the FOOD, right?)
Therefore, we have planned a series of TO GO meal events!
Each monthly meal event will offer a different fixed menu with a main course, sides and a dessert.
(There are many requests and suggestions being considered for future events).
Please join us Saturday, October 24th
from 12 Noon - 7PM (Future dates/menus TBA)
TO GO Menu for Oct.24
-- Barbecue Chicken Souvlaki
- Complete meal including paired Greek sides, Greek salad and Yiaoutopita (farina yogurt cake with orange zest in a light syrup)
-- Gyro Bowl
- Athenian seasoned pork served over rice pilafi and topped with tomato, cucumber, onion and tzatziki.
-- Baklava 4-pack
- Variety pack of four large baklava triangles. One each of: Traditional Walnut, Almond, Walnut-Chocolate Chip, and Pistachio.
- All meals must be pre-paid online by midnight, Wednesday, October 21st.
- No substitutions or additional ordering onsite.
- Quantities are limited within each hour block to safely distance our preparation team. Choose a one-hour time block for your meal pick up, then bring your emailed ticket to the church for validation at that time.
- Drive thru pick up only.
- Masks are required during pickup.
- Drive thru located under the shade cloth at the church south parking lot gate (enter on Yale Ave.)
NEW! Taverna TO-GO
- Red & White Greek wine bottles
- World Famous Mythos Lager 6-packs
- Ouzo Tsantali in 200ml "Meal-sized" bottles
To order: Pick up your food then pull forward to the Taverna TO-GO area for payment on site. Must be 21+ with ID. Alcohol is sealed in unopened, native packaging.
All food homemade with love by the families of St. George Greek Orthodox Church. Thank you for your support during these challenging times, we can't wait to open our doors in the future for another fun festival! OPA!