A new kind of OPA!

YES! Fresno Greek Fest will be held in 2020!

YES! It will be different.

YES! Wonderful food!

YES, we are planning new ways to make our 60th a wonderful celebration while providing the safety we all need.

Stay tuned. As details are finalized we will share how you can celebrate with us!



St. George Greek Orthodox Church presents the 60th Fresno Greek Festival

Fresno Greek Fest Returns with More Food, More Shopping and Shorter Lines

Why Fresno Greek Fest raises money to donate to the local community and other non-profit organizations. They donate the cans collected and funds raised to local soup kitchens and food pantries.
Who St. George Greek Orthodox Church and volunteers
What Calling all Central Valley residents, family-friendly fun is right around the corner. You are invited to experience Greek cuisine and cultural arts at its finest. With savory authentic Greek dishes, and fresh-baked desserts; you will not want to miss the event of the season. Tickets are available for purchase in advance online at www.fresnogreekfest.com or at the main entrance during the festival.
When Friday August 28, 2020 4 p.m. to Midnight
Saturday August 29, 2020 11 a.m. to Midnight
Sunday August 30, 2020 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Where St. George Greek Orthodox Church
2219 N Orchard St, Fresno, CA 93703
(559) 233-0397

About St. George Greek Orthodox Church of Fresno, CA

St. George Greek Orthodox Church of Fresno, CA has a membership of approximately 250 families. Fresno’s Greek community founded the Church in the 1920s, and welcomes all that wish to worship. Current membership is comprised of 40 percent Greek-Americans with the remaining 60 percent consisting of Romanian, Lebanese, Armenian and other ethnicities. Proceeds from the Greek Fest will go to a variety of organizations; a neighborhood food pantry, children with cancer, prison ministry and the needy worldwide. St. George Greek Orthodox Church is a 501(c) (3) within the umbrella of the Greek Orthodox Metropolis of San Francisco.


About Fresno Greek Festival

This year is Fresno Greek Fest’s 60th Anniversary. Proceeds from Greek Fest go to organizations across the valley. Greek Fest is a three-day celebration of everything Greek — food, culture, fun and excitement! Authentic ethnic food, games for the kids, shopping for adults, nightlife for partiers, live music until close – all the things Greece is known for having. Did we mention the food? Greek Fest welcomes residents from all over California to come and enjoy Greek culture in Fresno’s back yard.

Media contacts: Renee’ von Hagel

Office: 559-436-6392

Email: renee@ricanamedia.com

Buy Tickets

California's Premier Greek Festival · August 28, 29 & 30 - 2020

Hours: Friday (4 PM - Midnight) / Saturday (11 AM - Midnight) / Sunday (11 AM - 6PM).

Admission: $6 for Adults, Seniors (65+) & Children (12 and under) are FREE!


Our Sponsors